Sunday 6 June 2010

Code Poetry


Whilst wasting some of my "life" on the "internet" I happened to find out about a little known and very short lived poetic movement. It has a real name but I can't remember what it is so I'll call it "code poetry". Here are some of my "attempts":

(1) Love Story
(2) Date Night (the empty box says XY beneath it, the other says XX)


(3) Representation: Final Agony, Final Victory (the empty box says XY beneath it, the other says XX)


(4) All That I Know Is That I Know Nothing




(5) Species (the bold circle says "survivalist" underneath it, the other says "species")



Russell Jones

2 comments:

  1. These are great Russ - although to my shame I'm struggling to understand (3).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of it involves working out the code. Some of it is just the visual impact. I liked the idea of narratives/communication without words; words being merely symbols or representation. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete